Looking for ways to improve efficiency on Instagram? Here are a few tips to help you do just that:
- Your IG Foundation: Because Instagram is a visual platform, start by defining the look and feel of your business profile. To build your IG brand, answer the following questions:
- What colors do you want people to associate with your brand?
- What types of content do you want to post?
- What filters will you use?
As an example, check out the LACOSTE account, that applies these principles.
2. Design Tools: Using the right tools will save you time and money. CANVA is one of my favorite platforms to create IG graphics. As you scroll through their feed, you can easily generate powerful branded graphics that will make you stand out from the crowd.
3. Planning Your Content: Once your visual components are defined, it’s time to start planning your content. But before you do so, you need to define what you want to achieve with your IG marketing.
– Do you want more sales?
– Do you want more engagement?
– Do you want more followers?
4. Content Planning Tools: Once you have answered these questions, you can start putting your calendar together by mixing your content images, videos, stories, photos, and text. Here are a few content planning platforms for you to consider:
You’re now set for success! So let’s be creative and think outside of the box and make sure your content will entertain, educate or inspire your audiences. Not only do you need your graphic artist cap on, but also your writer one as only a great combination of both of these skills will craft content that will be noticed, grow your network and bring in new leads.
And as always, here to help should you need any assistance.
To your lasting success,