If you’re like me, you’re always looking for ways to get more out of your social media marketing. Me? I’m always looking for affordable ways to generate more leads and inquiries.
Here are a few tips that I’d like to share with you, just because!
- Use GOODIES (value information) to attract leads, and get them naturally interested in your business and services, so that eventually they’ll warm up to you enough to want to hear from you!
- Use targeted ads: Social media sites offer a variety of ad product to generate leads from targeted advertising to event, tabs or organic posts. Inserting links in your content that facilitate users giving you their information is an easy tactic to implement.
- Optimize your landing pages: Include CTAs (Call to Action) in your landing page that motivate viewers to find out more about your offering, and customize your profile so that the most important information is the most visible!
- Tweet with purpose: If you want to generate engagement, your tweets need to be relatable, timely, on-topic and of course be consistent with your brand’s message.
- Join LinkedIn Groups: Start interacting with potential customers on LinkedIn Groups but don’t use them to sell your services. You build relationships and trust.
- Provide value! Post at least once a week about newsworthy developments or occurrences in your industry.
- Use Stories on Instagram and Facebook and post up to 7 times a day. Stories are big right now and will build brand awareness.
And of course, powerful graphics will always get you noticed, so make sure you take the time to make them right, as they are the essence of your brand.
To you lasting success!